Online Teaching Master's Degree Programs
Explore the online teaching master's degree options offered at WGU Nevada:
- M.S. Curriculum and Instruction
- M.S. Special Education (K–12)
- M.S. Educational Leadership
- M.A. English Language Learning (ELL) (PreK–12)
- M.A. Mathematics Education (K–6, 5–9, or 5–12)
- M.A. Science Education (5–9)
- M.A. Science Education (Chemistry,
- M.A. Science Education (Physics, 5–12)
- M.A. Science Education (Biological Science, 5–12)
- M.A. Science Education (Geosciences, 5–12)
- M.Ed. Instructional Design
- M.Ed. Learning and Technology
Advance Your Career with an Online Master’s Degree in Education from WGU Nevada
For teachers, a master’s degree can offer more than just proof of newly acquired teaching skills and subject matter knowledge. It can mean a better salary, improved job prospects and security, and more desirable retirement benefits. Not only that, it can also signify that you not only care about your students’ futures but your own as well.
Earning your master’s degree in education can seem like a daunting task, but the online degree programs at WGU Nevada have been built around the needs of adult students like you. You’ll be able to complete most of your studies online, on your schedule. Our competency-based learning model values your previously acquired knowledge; in fact, if you already know the material, you won’t need to spend time relearning it, so you may be able to accelerate your degree program.
Through Western Governors University, WGU Nevada’s online master’s degrees in education programs are NCATE accredited. This prestigious accreditation illustrates the fact that WGU Nevada’s graduates are effective teachers with the knowledge and skills necessary to educate all students.
Need to earn your initial teaching license? Click here to see our online teacher licensure programs.Request Info Apply Now