Generous Community College Transfer Policy

WGU Nevada maintains great relations with community colleges throughout the United States.

If you have received an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree, you will typically enter WGU Nevada with upper-division standing and clear or waive 40 competency units (CUs) (equal to 60 quarterly credit hours). You may also clear additional degree requirements depending upon the program.

If you have completed college work but have not earned an AA or AS, you may be able to clear course requirements through a course-by-course transcript evaluation.

WGU Nevada has been working very closely with many colleges within the state of Nevada to establish transfer pathways that outline the way a variety of available associate degrees earned in the state of Nevada will transfer to WGU Nevada. We are very excited to be able to offer a generous transfer policy to the many WGU Nevada students to help students achieve their goal of attaining their bachelor’s degrees. Click here to see if your school participates in this transfer pathway process.

Learn more about earning transfer credits

Schema Markup for WGU Nevada Logo

You’re using an unsupported version of your browser..

You’ll still have full access to the site, but some functionality may be lost. For the best experience, upgrade your browser by following the links below.